Sunday, May 19, 2013

Story 3 pitch

So, I don't have much information on this guy yet, but the other day I got a haircut from a really interesting barber (sort of an oxymoron).  His name is Mark Gilbert and he was real wacky and I would love to get to know him better.  His shop opened on Vine St, right around the corner from Crows Nest, about eight months ago and he is already very very passionate about the area.  He was super on board with being interviewed and has a nice physical activity for me to photograph.

I don't think it will be a big deal that I don't know too much about him because he is certainly interesting enough, and this piece will also benefit the community (little free advertising never hurt anyone).  With my last subject I already knew a lot about him and there were some access issues so this should be a nice change.

Comment with question/ comments.

Thanks,

Woody

No comments:

Post a Comment